About Me

My photo
Singapore
A blog to pen down my musing, thoughts, & impressions of leisure experiences home bound and sometimes overseas.

Friday 17 May 2013

Research/Pre-trip post: S.E.A Aquarium

Chosen Category: Zoos & Aquariums
Currently most attractive In Singapore (Personal opinion): The latest S.E.A Aquarium
Ranking on Trip Advisor: #2 
Guide for: Carrie, tourism student 

Just before I make my trip to any attractions, I like to do some brief research and pre-understanding of the destination. Be it from online reviews, homepage of the attraction or any other accessible helpful resources to be further prepared.

This time, my objective would be to guide you (Carrie) in preparation of your visit to sunny Singapore. The attraction that is worth your visit out of all the high ranking ones would be this aquarium in particular.

Some pre-visit/online research:
The S.E.A aquarium is located in the heart of a bustling destination, the Resorts World Sentosa (RWS), where there are many other attractions nestled in this tourist hotspot.
Where learning meets funseems to be S.E.A Aquarium’s tagline.  It is also branded as the world’s largest aquarium, which is home to more than 800 species of marine animals such as manta rays and over 200 sharks. 

According to many visitors, the attraction is still extremely high in visitations. Hence, several recommend that the best timings to visit would be in the early afternoons. Opening hours are from 10am-7pm.







Positive reviews



Negative reviews


Looking at all the pictures and positive/negative reviews leaves me psyched up to step into the raved about aquarium. Then I can determine if my personal experience would be as good or “repetitive” as read from the few reviewers.

Stay tuned, for my in depth post visit thoughts.
Signing off. X